Touch UI Port (Android)

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:21:06 PST 2015

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Akila Sandakelum <sandakelum.akila at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Akila Sandakelum from University of Moratuwa studying computer
> science. I would like to contribute Subsurface in this summer for GSoC
> since it is a interesting project. I'm strong in Java and Android. I'm
> intersted in Touch UI Port (Android) idea. Please let me know how to
> contribute this idea. And I can't find any public mailing group to discuss
> the ideas. Please provide me a link for public mailing group to share ideas.

Hello,

this is the public mailing list to discuss any development related issues
about Subsurface. The mailing list is archived and topics related to GSoC
and Touch UI Port have been discussed in general level on the mailing list
already. Thus I suggest you start by reading the archive (related to the
topic). In any case, you should familiarize with the current desktop
implementation, and the code base to get started (before even really
thinking about the touch UI).

http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2015-March/thread.html

HTH,
miika