Galileo Sol dive log decoding.

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Mar 9 06:24:31 PDT 2015

Jef,

I am currently working with dive logs of the Galileo. I am looking at
the events during the dive. The following events are recorded:

a) Several alarms, e.g rapid acscent, MOD alarm, excessive workload, CNS
overload, missed deco stop, RBT exceeded. Some of these have a second
marker for resetting the alarm (e.g. MOD; ascent rate).
b) Events such as gas change and bookmarks.

1) Which of these are handled by libdivecomputer and can therefore be
handles in Subsurface? This will determine which ones I will
specifically look at.
2) I would prefer just providing the dive log details for
implementation, for instance "this is how gas changes are recorded into
the dive log...". Would this be workable for you at all?

I would appreciate your comment.
Kind regards,
willem