Adding coordinates via Companion app

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:26:06 PDT 2015

I do not have old Subsurface executables to play with but I'm under
the impression that some features got corrupted in the work.
I execute nearly the same steps each dive and I never noticed these
small bugs before. Maybe I was lucky. This is one of them. BTW I'm
using the plain 4.4.1

On Win7, after importing gps fixes via web service there are no
visible coordinates on the coordinates textbox. It's just a refresh
problem because if I switch dive and come back, GPS fixes are there.
Moreover, no flag is displayed on the marble map.
When I add some other field (e.g. I rate the dive) the dive goes into
EDIT mode and it ask me to enter dive position on the map (actually
it's invisible but is already there). When I save the dive, finally
the flag appear on the map.
This is very confusing for new users (actually also for seasoned
users) and it brings to loose valuabel data: if i do not switch dive
noticing the refresh problem I will set again position manually on the
map loosing the gps coords.

I recorded a screencast and filed a ticket

https://www.screenr.com/P7bN

Bye

--
Davide