Adding integration with more online dive logs GSoC 2015

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 11 12:32:56 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 07:31:47PM +0200, Yosef Hamza wrote:
> a) Left it as implemented first for now -safer-
>
> b) Done but when passing the "gaschange" to the helper C function
> the compiler raised a warning, I guessed that's not acceptable, So I
> did this hack. QString > char *. Is that okay?

That's very weird that we didn't get this warning before. We call the function with a
string literal all over the place. The function should simply take a const
char * as argument...

> c) Done

Thanks. I'll apply your patch as is and then follow up with a patch of
mine - please take a look at what I changed.

It seemed not productive to continue this (especially as it turns out that
one suggestion I gave you ended up leading you down the wrong path).