GSOC 2015

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:44:07 PDT 2015

On 13 March 2015 at 21:51, Caio Souza <caioc2bolado at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to introduce myself to the subsurface community.
>
> I'm Caio Souza, a master student at Polytechnic Institute from Universite of
> the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
>
> I have interest in the project VPM-B/BE, I would like to hear more about it
> from the mentor's point of view, the necessity of a new implementation over
> the existent, details of what is expected for the new implementation and are
> missing in the old one, etc.

but, really, Tomaz is a hero around these parts. ;)
as he said you should look for a couple of patches to send before you
start with the deco algorithm questions.

we use this as a filter to ensure that students are interested in
building the project, to begin with and not waste our time.

CCin Robert just in case if he wants to give you a couple of quick pointers.

lubomir