CSV import broken

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Mar 14 16:29:24 PDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 03:18:37PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 08:51:50PM +0200, Miika Turkia wrote:
> > It seems that patch 0ed4356fc28b9cf9474bbbfcdeb9bc49ff83b9ec broke the CSV
> > import. Currently I don't see how to fix it, so reporting here.
>
> Err, oops. I'll look into that.

The reason for that is that all the XSLT files set Version to 2 which
aborts the parse until the warning about this potentially taking a very
long time has been shown - but the code path for import never does that
and therefore the import keeps failing.

The actual fix is to have the XSLT files changed to provide Version 3 XML
files. For now it's easy enough to hack around so that it at least works.

I just pushed such a patch.