Patch for ticket #789

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Mar 15 11:06:08 PDT 2015

> On Mar 15, 2015, at 10:42 AM, Matthew Vepritskiy <matteofichtner at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Your email program base64 encoded the patch which makes it harder for me
> > to comment on it line by line.
> Should I use another email program?

No, it’s fine. I was just pointing it out - we have a few contributors
with that problem. Which mail program do you use?

> > Clearly white space damaged. Which editor do you use?
> My mistake. Newly installed Qt set them automatically. Fixed.

Yep, QtCreator defaults work for Qt, not for Subsurface

> > Looks like this file had a mix of tab and space to begin with
> Excuse Me. Do not quite understand.

I was talking about the fact that the file you modified seemed to have
been inconsistent to begin with. I’ll fix that after applying the next
version of your patch. Just don’t worry about it