Which protocol to implement on a home brewed diving computer ?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:40:21 PDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Thomas Schrein (mailinglists) <
tsx508 at schrein.de> wrote:

> Any idea were I can find that SeaBear-spec in the mailing list, or just
> ask Miika ?

All the information I have should be available on our mailing list archive.
Here are links to those threads (remember to follow the whole thread), the
latter one is the newest that I still have to act upon.

http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2014-July/013137.html
-
http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2014-July/013157.html

http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2015-March/018247.html

I have understood that they expose the logs as CSV files on a mass storage
drive. I do not know if they have any other protocol to obtain the
information.

(If you are having trouble with obtaining the attachments, I can send them
as well.)

miika