segfault adding images + problems with locations

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:11:13 PDT 2015

Hi all:

Using Subsurface version 4.4.1-225-g0d77b921eb11 I have a segfault when
adding images to my dive.
I select a dive, then load images:

- I get an error message on the load image dialog saying that "not all
images have timestamps between 30 minutes before the start and 30
minutes after the end of any selected dive", although they have.
- If I shift the image times (e.g. 1 hour later and then back to 0:00)
the error message disapears.
- when I press ok, Subsurface crashes with a segfault

Also, after I download a dive from my dive computer (Uwatec Tec 2G), I'm
trying to insert the information for the dive site. I write the name of
the site and press manage.
On the divesite dialog, all fields are empty. I insert the information
(name and coordinates) When I press "Apply changes".
  I get back to the notes tab. The location field has the name of my
dive site (in yellow). I press "Apply changes" changes, but the divesite
doesn't show up on the map, and if I select another dive, the location
I've just inserted disapears.

The same happens if I try all this with a new logbook.

I'm using Debian/Sid...

Cheers:

Pedro