segfault adding images + problems with locations

Jan Darowski jan.darowski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:54:52 PDT 2015

I will fix this warning on widgets startup, it can be ignored.

The problem with segfault seems to appear when there is no dive site
specified but picture has some gps coordinates (it's strange that no
one noticed it before, it's an old issue).
Here is the patch. I checked it with hand made exif data. Please, see
if it helps, there can be more wild pointers in the neighborhood.