Patch for #848

Matthew Vepritskiy matteofichtner at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:06:17 PDT 2015

I made a patch for ticket # 848, but I have a suspicion that somewhere I screwed up.
http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/848#no2

 Patch fixes the problem when you can create a set of points that do not belong to the line.
The problem lies in the function fixHandlerIndex (qt-ui / profile / profilewidget2.cpp) - it returns the wrong value.
 However, this only occurs when the user edits the second diving graph. That is, before he clicked "Apply Changes" or "Discard changes".
 Given this, should we clean handles every time changes are discarded or applied?

Regards, Matthew V.