git clone git://git.subsurface-divelog.org/marble -> warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Mon Mar 16 16:43:44 PDT 2015

Hi,

my recent attempt to compile the latest subsurface ended at:
> > git clone git://git.subsurface-divelog.org/marble
> warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

In other news, qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.4.1.tar.gz
was unwilling to compile the "qtwebkit" module, no matter what I do -
it comes with "qtwebengine", though, the Chromium based module is built.

The Qt5 "compile from source" instructions speak of a
./configure "-webkit" option that simply does not exist (anymore?).

Did anybody compile subsurface successfully with Qt 5.4.1?

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg