Patch for #848

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:19:04 PDT 2015

On 17 March 2015 at 14:11, Matthew Vepritskiy
<matteofichtner at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Okay. I see.
> At least I was right about the handles.:-(
>
> This patch is not counted? I have to make another one?

yes, please do another one. your patches have to be applied for them to count.
also mind that when there is something wrong with a peace of code we a
looking for a replacement or a removal instead of commenting it out.

here is something related that i just logged:
http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/857#ticket
(if it's too complicated move to something else...)

there list of current issues:
http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/report/1

lubomir