Patch for #848

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 17 09:10:40 PDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 02:19:04PM +0200, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> On 17 March 2015 at 14:11, Matthew Vepritskiy
> <matteofichtner at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Okay. I see.
> > At least I was right about the handles.:-(
> >
> > This patch is not counted? I have to make another one?
> >

> yes, please do another one. your patches have to be applied for them to count.

Let me phrase this differently.

If you had sent a solid patch that for some strange reason I ended up not
taking, I would certainly have counted it. But commenting out a function
isn't exactly a strong submission, wouldn't you agree?

The idea of the two patch rule is for you to demonstrate that you can
successfully contribute.