segfault adding images + problems with locations

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Wed Mar 18 16:25:06 PDT 2015

On 03/16/2015 06:56 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>>   I get back to the notes tab. The location field has the name of my dive
>>> site (in yellow). I press "Apply changes" changes, but the divesite doesn't
>>> show up on the map, and if I select another dive, the location I've just
>>> inserted disapears.

I've got the same problem with the current git master.

(And using a later release via "git checkout v4.4.1" causes
compilation to fail for me with
> subsurfacesysinfo.cpp:296:44: error: no ‘QString SubsurfaceSysInfo::cpuArchitecture()’ member function declared in class ‘SubsurfaceSysInfo’
>  QString SubsurfaceSysInfo::cpuArchitecture()
while compiling the master works.)

>> This hasn't been implemented, yet. Sorry.
>> The current development version is not all that useful for actual work -
>> which is why I haven't made another daily build...
>
> OK, I had a few minutes and fixed that real quick. At least now editing
> the location in the notes tab should work a bit better. I'm not sure I'm
> covering all possible work flows, yet. This could use some testing.

Doesn't work for me - any location change I enter (and apply)
disappears after leaving the current dive.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg