How to reduce row height in table print

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:07:15 PDT 2015

On 19 March 2015 at 01:28, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to print more dives per page in "table" mode,
> just reducing the number sr=4 in
>>
>>         const int sr = 12; // smallest row height in pixels
>>         profilePrintRowHeights.append(sr);

that's for the table in profile print.

> does not help, even if also reducing the model.setFontsize().
>
> Is there some easy way to tell subsurface to not put that much
> margin above/below the table row texts?

that's a good question and i quickly experimented with some code to
try to answer it.
nothing works for me: CSS, Qt::SizeHintRole, explicit row heights, etc.
thus, i don't have an answer ATM, so please wait for the print layout
rework which is coming in the next few months.

in the meantime if someone has a better idea why QTableView is so
stubborn, you can give this a try.

lubomir