[GSoC 2015] Project proposal

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.claudiu at ymail.com
Sat Mar 21 01:44:26 PDT 2015

I had in mind the documentation part, but I forgot to include itin the proposal. Thanks for your suggestion.
I also scheduled a brief investigation of Qt Bluetooth API anda short demo for the early stages as Dirk proposed.
Have a nice weekend,Claudiu

     On Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:19 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Claudiu Olteanu
<olteanu.claudiu at ymail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just finished my proposal. It would be very useful if you can give
> me some feedback.

I only took a quick look, and what stood out was that you are missing
the documentation part from the deliverables and timeline. We will
need the user manual updated as I believe this will affect the user
experience.

miika