Mac Build Instructions

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:22:21 PDT 2015

> On 21 Mar 2015, at 15:10, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 21 March 2015 at 00:54, James <agnosticpope at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was able to build SS yesterday on my Mac but not without an issue.  I've
>> attached the patch describing the issue which updates the INSTALL
>> instructions.
>>

> can someone on OSX confirm if this is an OK approach?

It is one way to solve the issue..
But it is far from there only one when building from scratch on a mac.

A better solution would be to make sure that Dirks build script works out of the box on both Mac and Linux, it doesn’t work on Mac at the moment.
And make sure that all build instructions match; Web page, Install file and the script.