Introducing myself

Dileesha Rajapakse dilee.dev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:36:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

*First of all I would like to apologize for mistakenly replying to the
digest thread.  *

Iḿ Dileesha from Sri Lanka. Currently I´m an undergraduate majoring in
Software Engineering at Informatics Institute of Technology, Sri Lanka
(Affiliated with University of Westminster, London). I´m an enthusiastic
programmer having an eagerness to gain experience by involving in
industrial level projects. I have done some research in Subsurface and
decided to involve in it since I think that I have the necessary skills to
proceed further with the project.