OSTCTools import support

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:46:29 PDT 2015

Back in October/November, some users asked for support to import logs from
OSTCTools software, both in this mailing list and in the user forum.

The logs I've seen (those provided by a user in the the forum and my own
dives) happen to be very simple, just a few data heavily zero padded and
then the full raw data (header+samples) as downloaded from DC,  one file
each dive.

This patch serie builds support for this import and tries to provide some
kind of groundwork to pass binary DC downloaded data buffers to
libdivecomputer for parsing.

Downloading dives from DC had worked for me after applying 0002 patch, but
would need some testing with different devices which also make use of
do_libdivecomputer_import().

All OSTCTools  .dive files I could achieve are OSTC-2N/C series. It would
be great to have some testing for logs from OSTC3, FROG or SPORT devices.
Anton, Could you provide some .dive file from your OSTC3?

Regards.

Salva.