dive site management

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Fri May 1 13:15:57 PDT 2015

I'm seeing some strange behavior with respect to dive site management.

Starting Subsurface (current git master), my profile toolbar is
"disabled", ie. cannot select the icons. Now click " manage"  (the dive
site), and the top bar shows "you are editing a dive site"; which is
wrong because I did not enter  or change any data yet (so it should show
only the close button). Hit "cancel". Now, the profile toolbar is
enabled. However, when selecting an other dive, the divelist gets
disabled (unselectable). Notice that I click trough a divelist having
populated coordinates.

I know, this sounds like a bug report, but is surprises me that is has
not yet been reported, and there are no recent code changes is this area.

So my question at this point: can some reproduce this behavior?

best,

--jan