GSoC - Customizable print formats

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 10:14:48 PDT 2015

On 29 April 2015 at 02:00, Gehad <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is my fork:
> https://github.com/Gehadelrobey/subsurface
> I'll push to 'custom-print' branch and rebase it with master regularly.

hello Gehad,
here are some comments on the two commits that i see.

https://github.com/Gehadelrobey/subsurface/commit/781f0f98167096c045df1426667078962b96f101

CSS coding style related

.innerContainer {
    height: 85%;
}

note that:
- the opening brace is on the same line as the class name
- "height : ..." should be without space after "height" and before
":". space only after ":".

https://github.com/Gehadelrobey/subsurface/commit/af2376ff2e9277d938d29c95c3999443f8023c56

i need to see if if this works from me (on win32):
find_package(Grantlee5)

for instance, it finds marble using find_package, but the resulted
variables were bogus if i recall correctly.

even if AFAIK both libraries don't use pkg-config we may have to add
the optional:
GRANTLEE_FROM_PKGCONFIG
MARBLE_FROM_PKGCONFIG

unlike cmake, qmake allowed "PKGCONFIG += libmarble", which was very handy.

lubomir