Subsurface interface with libdivecomputer

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon May 18 04:35:01 PDT 2015

The gas changes from my galileo dive computer are not automatically read
into Subsurface. As far as I can see, gas changes are logged and
interpreted by libdivecomputer. For instance, there is a
parser_sample_event_t type of SAMPLE_EVENT_GASCHANGE in libdivecomputer.
In fact there is a general lack of dive events being transfered from dc
to Subsurface. Would Subsurface notice these events if they were within
the libdivecomputer memory structures or is this something that still
needs implementation on the Subsurface side?
Kind regards,
willem