Suunto Eon 16/19 dives

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed May 20 16:04:54 PDT 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Your patch has been pushed to ldc[Subsurface-testing] (which has been
> rebased on latest libdivecomputer master, just to be annoying)

Thanks.

I suspect that my "readdir()" thing has the potential for the same
issue, and unlike "read_file()" I don't know ahead of time exactly how
many bytes I'm supposed to get.

I think I know what the protocol expects me to do (I should look at
the first reply packet to see the final size - right now I just
_verify_ the final size against it), but that will be a larger patch.

I'll think some more about this, but expect another patch later today.
The patch I sent should be fine for hopefully fixing the case that hit
Guenther, so this "more patches to come" is more about future-proofing
than anything else.

                Linus