Suunto Eon 16/19 dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 21 15:51:17 PDT 2015

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 01:25:14PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > Anyway, I think my second more complete patch should result in a much
> > more robust setup, and the log will be better too. Hopefully we'll get
> > a new build with that.
>
> I'm on it. And this time I'll verify that the Windows binary contains the
> correct libdivecomputer bits.

4.4.2-499 is up and I verified that the Windows binary contains the
correct version of the libdivecomputer bits.

(and I also verified that yesterdays build did not - because I'm an
idiot... but we won't be talking about that...)

Side note... I once again did the merge back of the v4.4-branch into
master so that the version numbers make sense to silly, linearly thinking
people.