Suunto Eon 16/19 dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 21 15:53:18 PDT 2015

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 02:38:41PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> And my patch from yesterday fixes it for that case, so I somewhat
> suspect that maybe the nightly build ended up using the normal
> libdivecomputer branch, and didn't actually get that fix.

Correct. See the email I just sent.

> > I'm on it. And this time I'll verify that the Windows binary contains the
> > correct libdivecomputer bits.
>
> Well, with the logging improvements in that patch, it will also be
> very obvious from the log output if the changes are there or not..
>
> I do have a small cleanup patch that further improves the error case
> messages, and that removes a now-unnecessary change from the first
> patch. It's not really a big deal, and should not matter for this all,
> but I'm attaching it just for completeness.

I'll apply this to Subsurface-testing and can make new binaries with that
as well. Now that I actually have fixed the bug that made my script pick
up the wrong libdivecomputer library on my build server (it always used
the "production" branch, even if explicitly told to use the -testing
branch)