qmake vs cmake

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun May 24 10:08:20 PDT 2015

Lubomir,

I believe your build scenario is the one remaining case where cmake
doesn't work as it should...

Did you have a chance to look at what exactly is failing and how this
could be fixed? I'd like to remove qmake support to make sure everyone is
building the same way and things get more consistent again. But I don't
want to disrupt your environment completely, either :-/

Anyone else for whom cmake doesn't work? I'd assume that with the patch I
pushed a couple of days ago I would have gotten complaints, but then
again, a lot of people don't pull / build every day...