possible service disruptions this week

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon May 25 21:52:59 PDT 2015

Things were indeed not working correctly.
Specifically, Google and several other hosts were refusing email from the EC2 machine. I tried to play with the settings for a while but ended up switching back to my own server.

I think I'll try to switch at least the website over before the migration, but expect the mailing list to be down for a few hours on Wednesday.

Sent from my phone