dive site management

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:35:35 PDT 2015

Hi Tomaz & Dirk,

Is there a working dive site management on the latest daily Windows
build that I can download?

May I contribute with some other idea/mockup? I had some idea on
rearranging the preferences dialog that is very crowded. but given
that I already sent a lot of mockups for  stats features and dive site
management workflow or it's better don't bite off more than we can
chew?

Bye

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 3:38 AM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> Jean , Dive site is supposed to br broken because the guy working on it (
> me. ) didnt really had time to work on it - thing that im doing in the past
> few days.
>

> On Fri, May 1, 2015, 17:16 Jan Mulder <jlmulder at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>
>> I'm seeing some strange behavior with respect to dive site management.
>>
>> Starting Subsurface (current git master), my profile toolbar is
>> "disabled", ie. cannot select the icons. Now click " manage"  (the dive
>> site), and the top bar shows "you are editing a dive site"; which is
>> wrong because I did not enter  or change any data yet (so it should show
>> only the close button). Hit "cancel". Now, the profile toolbar is
>> enabled. However, when selecting an other dive, the divelist gets
>> disabled (unselectable). Notice that I click trough a divelist having
>> populated coordinates.
>>
>> I know, this sounds like a bug report, but is surprises me that is has
>> not yet been reported, and there are no recent code changes is this area.
>>
>> So my question at this point: can some reproduce this behavior?
>>
>> best,
>>
>> --jan

Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos