Dive Site Management - request for feedback

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue May 26 13:32:41 PDT 2015

both
I think I need to discuss something with you, regarding the dive site edit
it seems here that most of the stuff that I did 'wrong' is because we are
thinking about different things for it.
for instance, you set the curr_dive_site to be the same as
displayed_dive.dive_site
and I was programming as if the curr_dive_site is the current one selected
from the combobox
the 'manage' button shouldn't change the dive sites of the current dive,
but just manage the avaliable dive_sites.
and to change the dive_site of the current dive, you would change in the
information panel, as any other information.
what you think?