Dive Site Management - request for feedback

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:35:42 PDT 2015

The idea of a ( non editable? ) combobox on the info tab for choosing the
active dive site sounds like a simpler idea.
As it is now, I can't get the thing to work. I've resorted to adding dives
without a site and then adding the site id manually in the XML file.
Otherwise, no matter what I've tried, I simply can't add a site.