Dive Site Management location wierdness

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed May 27 02:11:27 PDT 2015

Hi. I've played around with the new dive site management thingie and
noted one oddity.

I'd added a dive site but i miss spelled the name of the wreck, so i
just changed the name in the location field. That just changed the name
for that dive, and created a new dive site without a location, leaving
the old miss spelled name with its location.

I think thats kinda odd ux. Ok if you would like to switch to another
dive site that would be a nice thing, but just creating another site
is kinda different from the previous behavior we had.

How do we actually would like that connection to work?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604