Dive Site Management

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri May 29 02:26:34 PDT 2015

Dirk, Tomaz,

When you feel that the dive site management interface is more or less
finalised, please let me know?

I will go through it with a fine tooth comb. I do not want to send bug
reports on small issues at the moment because I know you are actively
working on that.

One question: The three buttons on the Manage panel (add, delete,
penguin). What do they mean and how is one supposed to use them? I have
a good idea but I need to get the real facts from you, rather than
trusting my intuition. I suspect they are not yet active?

Kind regards,
willem