unable to import Subgear dive log format

Charles S charles8484 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 07:51:24 PDT 2015

I am unable to import the .slg file format that is generated by the Subgear
Dive.Log program.  I do not have the option to choose an alternate format
within the program.  I am able to sync my computer using Subsurface, but a
batch of dives I want to add to my Subsurface log are no longer on the
computer (it only keeps the last 50 dives).

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I tried using the import function, but I
got an error message saying that Subsurface failed to parse the file.

Thanks