unable to import Subgear dive log format

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:00:46 PDT 2015

Hi Charles

> I am unable to import the .slg file format that is generated by the
> Subgear Dive.Log program.  I do not have the option to choose an alternate
> format within the program.  I am able to sync my computer using Subsurface,
> but a batch of dives I want to add to my Subsurface log are no longer on
> the computer (it only keeps the last 50 dives).

Subgear's Dive.Log program is Uwatec's SmartTrak  with a different name
(???).  Direct import of these files is not supported by subsurface.

As Linus pointed out, you can import to subsurface via divelogs.de
(choosing Uwatec Smarttrak if Subgear software is not shown in the page
options).

BTW I have a tool to directly import to subsurface .xml which is actually
WIP, if you want to send me (privately) your log,  I'll be happy to try the
import tool  (If so, please, tell me the DC model you are using).

Regards.

Salva.