Start-up parameters locations

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:22:18 PST 2015

I've been seeing a problem with cylinder data  that I am trying to replicate so I decided to start again with a completely new installation on my W10 PC.

I deleted the entire subsurface directory and all references to subsurface in the registry. I also deleted roaming/subsurface and  checked for local/subsurface as well.

I downloaded a fresh copy 4.5.1.-3 and installed.

When I tried the import dialog there were still entries from the previous installation in the download popup including divecompter type, mac address etc.

Where else might things be hidden?

Thanks