Start-up parameters locations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 2 06:40:29 PST 2015

APP_DATA\Subsurface is the directory it should usually store things in,
which apparently can translate into Roaming or Local, depending on Windows
version.

If that fails for some reason, it might try to create a Subsurface
directory in your HOME folder and store things there.

I don't think it should store things anywhere else...

/D