UDDF crash

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Nov 2 18:14:16 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Linus Torvalds

> So something like the attached might be the right thing.  Not tested.

Tested and seems to work.

It looks like none of the dives actually have more than one cylinder,
but being UDDF, we know that the developers are insane (it's basically
a requirement to touch UDDF), and we have beauties like liks:

    <mix id="gas_33">
      <name>33</name>
      <o2>0.21</o2>
      <n2>0.79</n2>
      <maximumpo2>1.4</maximumpo2>
    </mix>

which is obviously just air, and all the *other* gases are the same
thing too (so gas_2 .. gas_289 are all air).

Christ. I didn't look at what actually triggered the "lots of gases
for a single dive" though. There's only so long I can stand staring at
UDDF.

Let me re-iterate my undying love for UDDF one more time.

                   Linus