WARNING ! Read before you pull / build master !!

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 2 20:18:32 PST 2015

OK, now that I have ensured that no one will read this email but everyone
will instead pull master and build it to see what breaks...

I just merged Tomaz' work on restructuring the sources and the cmake
infrastructure. This makes things cleaner, easier, more logical... and
therefore of course creates a major mess.

Two easy ways to fix this.

a) remove your build directory and start over

b) in your build directory

rm moc_* ui_*

cmake .
make

I'm sure this will break a few things here and there. To increase the
likelihood of that I added a few patches of my own that allow individual
preferences for time and date format.

Please be a wee bit careful. If you really care for your preferences -
back them up. Just in case this ends up eating your preferences.

Let us know how this breaks things for you :-)