Building from scratch on a MAC (El Captain)

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:07:34 PST 2015

Hi All,

I am getting several warnings around libdivecomputer.

 WARNING: Target "Subsurface" requests linking to directory
"/Users/glerch/src/libdivecomputer/include".  Targets may

 link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.

this is what ccmake looks like

[image: Inline-Bild 1]

I do not find a cmake folder within libdivecomputer though, any ideas ?
I deleted the subsurface folder
cloned subsurface into src
ran subsurface/scripts/build.sh

got tons of errors because the cmake configuration had no idea about any of
the
required libs and Qt. Adding some paths to ccmake fixed that but the I have
no idea
about the above.

In general I thought build.sh is supposed to build subsurface, is this only
me having
those kind of issues ?

--
Best regards,