Website Fedora build instructions are missing libcurl-devel and libssh2-devel

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:10:26 PST 2015

Hi,

The subject says it all.  I just made a clean install of Fedora 23, and
being lazy, copied the install instructions from
https://subsurface-divelog.org/documentation/building/ into the terminal.

The install instructions on the website do not include installing
libcurl-devel and libssh2-devel.  These are listed in the Subsurface
INSTALL file.

Other than that, I can report the Subsurface built fine on Fedora 23.

I did have to modify and rebuild the akmod-wl srpm from rpmfusion in order
to get the stupid Broadcom wifi chip to play nice, but that's another story.

Cheers,

Rick