Start-up parameters locations

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:39:04 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 10:22:18AM +0000, John Smith wrote:
> I've been seeing a problem with cylinder data  that I am trying to replicate so I decided to start again with a completely new installation on my W10 PC.

It looks like W10 wierdness with regards the DC settings. Even after clearing the registry, the old settings re-appeared. It took a couple of shutdowns to clear it completely. Has the patch that Lubomir propsed for the uninstaller during beta testing been incorporated into the tree?

Anyway, the issue I was seeing with the dive cylinders is a repeatable error - at least for me.

I downloaded a  dive from a Petrel DC via bluetooth. The database was clean and the registry cleared.

The dive was on air and this can be seen in the shearwater software (petrel software.png)

However, it shows on the cylinder list as  28% (petrel28%.png) and there are two cylinders.

There were two gases setup in the petrel but only one(air) was in use during the dive.

reagrds