Start-up parameters locations

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:54:03 PST 2015

On 3 November 2015 at 13:39, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 10:22:18AM +0000, John Smith wrote:
>> I've been seeing a problem with cylinder data  that I am trying to replicate so I decided to start again with a completely new installation on my W10 PC.
>>

> It looks like W10 wierdness with regards the DC settings. Even after clearing the registry, the old settings re-appeared. It took a couple of shutdowns to clear it completely. Has the patch that Lubomir propsed for the uninstaller during beta testing been incorporated into the tree?

it doable NSIS uninstaller wise - to clean all the Subsurface settings
on the user machine, but a bit dangerous and we have to be careful.
cleaning the registry won't do much harm, but the user folder can
contain the default dive log file and any modified printing templates,
which if lost will make the user mildly annoyed.

if voted upon, i can send a patch.

lubomir