WARNING ! Read before you pull / build master !!

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:30:11 PST 2015

On 03-11-2015 04:18, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I'm sure this will break a few things here and there. To increase the
> likelihood of that I added a few patches of my own that allow individual
> preferences for time and date format.

Dirk:

I've just built subsurface on my machine without any issues, after
removing moc_* and ui_* from my build directory.

However, on the preferences, there seems to be something wrong with the
unit selection. When displaying the units selected, there's only one
radio button pushed.
If one selects, for instance, the metric unit system, only one unit is
highlighted. If I have the button for kg selected and then push a button
for, lets say, bar, the bar button gets pushed but the kg gets
unselected. However, it seems it's not affecting the display of dive data.

I hope I've made myself clear.

Cheers:

Pedro