WARNING ! Read before you pull / build master !!

probono probono at puredarwin.org
Tue Nov 3 07:45:00 PST 2015

> OK, now that I have ensured that no one will read this email but everyone
> will instead pull master and build it to see what breaks...

Currently the AppImage generation fails, could this build error be
related to the above? Note the non-standard characters in
"‘-std=gnu11’"

[ 32%] Building CXX object
desktop-widgets/preferences/CMakeFiles/subsurface_desktop_preferences.dir/abstractpreferenceswidget.cpp.o
Scanning dependencies of target subsurface_models
[ 32%] Building CXX object
qt-models/CMakeFiles/subsurface_models.dir/cleanertablemodel.cpp.o
Scanning dependencies of target subsurface_corelib
[ 32%] Building C object
subsurface-core/CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/cochran.c.o
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-std=gnu11’
make[2]: *** [subsurface-core/CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/cochran.c.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [subsurface-core/CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/all] Error 2