cloud storage on Android

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 10:19:10 PST 2015

> On 07 Nov 2015, at 19:10, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>

> I think Lubomir posted about the fact that we may be using the wrong path
> on Android. I'll play with this later but wanted to send this out now in
> case it rings a bell for someone.

Yepp, ever since the change to standard paths that issue have existed.
But since I can’t build subsurface on my mac after the upgrade to El Capitan
I haven’t been able to test my hunch about that apps are not allowed to write to
the root level of the storage.

We should probably do as all the other apps and write our data to
Storage/Android/Data/org.subsurface-mobile