cloud storage on Android

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 11:03:10 PST 2015

On 7 November 2015 at 20:30, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I want to look at where we used to write things to and just go back to using
> that :-)

QStandardPaths::DataLocation seems deprecated in favor of AppDataLocation.

----
    Android: go back to using Qt's DataLocation

    It appears that the default path we tried to use on Android since commit
    80056278f7a2 ("android.cpp: update path retriaval scheme") didn't work -
    so let's just go back to what we used to do as that was perfectly fine.

it was Anton who did the QAndroidJniObject calls in df12944c939d (when
created the android.cpp file) and that never changed.
i had no means to test this code, so i just wrapped it in the
system_default_path_append() function in 80056278f7a2. ;-)

lubomir