4.5.2

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sat Nov 7 20:34:26 PST 2015

[2015-11-07 14:05:55 -0800] Dirk Hohndel:
> Just a quick heads up. Heinrichs Weikamp surprised us with a firmware change that breaks downloading from their dive computers. It would have been nice had we known this was coming, but it is what it is. I decided to merge Jef's latest updates to libdivecomputer (YAY Jef!!!) into our branch and respin Subsurface as 4.5.2 using the updated libdivecomputer.

So there are 4.5.2 tarballs for libdivecomputer-subsurface-branch and
marble-subsurface-branch but should still use the 4.5.1 tarball for
subsurface itself? Or will you be releasing a new Subsurface-4.5.2.tgz
too, even if the only change it has is a bump in the version number?

Cheers.

--
Gaetan