how much subsurface has gown from 3.1.1 to latest master?

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Nov 10 07:22:24 PST 2015

Today I was procrastinating a bit and I decided to take a look on how much
work was spend on Subsurface since I started working on it, now I know that
linux count doesn't really count for anything besides programmer's
pornography. "uhhh loock at this line counts, sexy" and all that.

Subsurface 3.1.1.
*.h files:   6663 lines total
*.c files:   25637 lines total

Subsurface master:
*.h files:  9371 lines total
*.c files: 27889 total
*.cpp files: 35723 total

Almost 73.000 lines of code, whoa. :D

it's clear to see that it more than doubled, but one thing cougth my
attention - the 'subsurface core' part, the *.c files, are bigger than the
whole code in 3.1.1 times, and that's *without* the interface code (for
those who didn't remembered, on the gtk times all the interface was
programmed on the .c sources )