Subsurface website banner

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Nov 10 07:39:21 PST 2015

Attached is an idea to put a static image banner at the top of the
Subsurface website page. Would this be useful at all? My feeling is that
a tiny more colour in the banner would make the whole front page of the
web site significantly more attractive. My daughter is an artist and her
advice is:
Simple static image with far-off shot of diver in pretty clear water.
Diver swims towards the Subsurface text. No focus on fish or other
environmental aspects are emphasised, although a more subtle concept of
the environment should be evident.
Any comment?
Kind regards,
willem